sábado, 7 de abril de 2012

FUTURE TIME CLAUSES - EXERCISES

FUTURE TIME CLAUSES

EXERCISE . Fill in the blanks with when, before, after, as soon as, or until. Sometimes more than one answer is possible.
1) Roberto Carlos will stay in Turkey ____________ he finds a new club.
2) Jack’s going to keep on working _______________ he finishes it.
3) Book a table ____________you go to the restaurants in the Bosphorus. They’re always full.
4) ____________ I chat with him tonight, I’ll ask the reason of the argument.
5) Remember to buy some batteries ____________you’re in the kiosk.
6) We can go for a walk ___________we’ve eaten something.
7) The captain will wait for the other sailors _____________it gets dark, and then he’ll leave.
8) Don’t forget to call your manager about the sales _____________ you get to the hotel.
9) I hope she’ll phone me ______________ she’s found the files I need.
10) They’ll wait ______________it stops snowing, and then they’ll go out.
11) ___________you see your sister, give my regards please.
KEY 1. until 2. until 3. before 4. When 5. when 6. after 7. until 8. when/as soon as 9) when/as soon as 10) until 11) When

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario